What items do you supply on the houseboat?
Your rental houseboat will come equipped with:
- Outdoor propane grill - Weber Q200
- Deck chairs
- Bath towels (not beach towels)
- Backup propane
- Basic kitchen supplies
- Garbage can and liners
- Indoor cooking stove w/oven
- Water heater
- Indoor shower
- outdoor shower
- Dive ladder
- Generator (Fuel not included)
- Air conditioner(s)
- VHF radio
- Flat screen TV in the saloon with DVD player
- Stereo with outside speakers
- Deck coolers for food and drinks
- Life jackets
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Coast guard required safety equipment
What items should we bring?
Suggested Items you should bring:
- Beach towels
- Camera and batteries
- First aid supplies/Medications
- Sun screen
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
Keep in mind it is a boat so space is limited
About the boat
The standard boat sleeps 4-5. The layout is a double bed in the rear of the boat with two (2) single beds in a sleeping compartment below the main deck. The seating area may be used as a bunk by a small adult or child.
The boat has a bath with a full size shower adjacent to main bedroom.
The kitchen has a propane stove with oven.
The bathroom has a marine head and large shower with hot and cold water.